Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Room Use Policies
- The requester and room users are responsible for all equipment set-up and room arrangement.
- Audiovisual or other meeting equipment, including analog and VoIP phones for teleconferencing, may be reserved at the library media desk.
- After your meeting, please return the chairs and tables to their original arrangement.
- Heating devices or open flames (such as candles) are not allowed in library rooms.
- Equipment housed in meeting rooms is not to be removed moved to another location.
- Please leave the room clean and ready for the next user.
- The only library room available for catered meetings is the Kayak Room. If you will be hosting such a meeting, notify the media desk and ensure that users and Dining Services have removed all items before you leave the room.
- Rooms cannot be scheduled for semester-long classes (please contact Academic Scheduling at 907-474-6237 and firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The library reserves the right to move any event to an alternate room if one is available. This very rarely happens, but, if it does, you will be notified immediately.
- In the Media Classroom (room 340)—meetings may be subject to cancellation on short notice if the room is needed for large training sessions, live webinars, or concurrent live video/teleconferences.
- In the Instructional (Micro) Computer Lab (room 301)—priority will be given to individual sessions of for-credit courses. Due to heavy demand, early scheduling of this lab is strongly encouraged. When not reserved, this room may be used for individual study. The schedule for the room is posted on the lab door.