- Alaska & Polar Regions Collections & Archives: Rasmuson Library has one of the world's finest collections of Alaska and Polar Regions (APR) materials including books, periodicals, photography, manuscripts, films, oral histories, rare books, and maps. The collections are centered on Alaska but include many items about the Circumpolar North and Antarctica. Subject bibliographers, archivists, anthropologists and historians on the APR staff are available for reference and research assistance.
- Government Documents & Maps: The Government Documents and Maps section of the Library is one of about 1,200 federal Government Printing Office (GPO) depository collections in the United States. These libraries receive selected government publications and provide free public access to a wide variety of federal government sources in print and electronic formats, and have staff available to assist users.
- DVD & Video Collection: The Rasmuson Library Video Collection houses more than 10,000 videotapes and DVDs covering a wealth of academic subject areas as well as classic and contemporary feature films.
- General Collection: The general collection at the Rasmuson Library include books, periodicals, serials, videos, scores, recorded music, electronic resources, and many other materials, in order to support the research and teaching needs of all UAF faculty, researchers and students.
- ScholarWorks@UA: A University of Alaska institutional repository created to share research and works by UA faculty, students, and staff.
This page was last modified on November 4, 2016