Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Alumni Services & Resources
University of Alaska alumni are invited to use the UAF libraries on all campuses: Elmer E. Rasmuson Library, Keith B. Mather Library in Fairbanks, Tuzzy Consortium Library in Barrow, Kuskokwim Consortium Library in Bethel, Northwest Campus Library in Nome and Chukchi Consortium Library in Kotzebue.
Checking Out Materials
- If you have a Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Libraries card you may check out materials from Rasmuson and Mather libraries.
Please visit the library circulation desk to change your record from your PolarExpress card number to the public library card number.
- You may check out media equipment only if you have another UAF affiliation (guest scholar, visiting faculty, etc.).
- All current dues paying UAF alumni who live in the Fairbanks area may use the UAF ILL department.
- Alumni may request up to 12 interlibrary loans per calendar year, as an added benefit of your paid alumni membership.
- The Noel Wien Public Library offers interlibrary loan services for non-paying alumni, as well as to the general public.