The mission of the Alaska and Polar Regions Collections & Archives (APRCA) is to acquire, preserve, and provide access to materials that document the past and present of Alaska and the polar regions.
The University Archives is currently available by appointment only. During this time, Archives staff will continue to provide research support. Please contact the Archives by phone at 907-474-2791 (please leave a message), or via email at email@example.com (the preferred method), for more information.
The Archives will be CLOSED for renovations beginning June 16th through February 28th, 2019.
While the Archives is closed, limited Reference Services will be available. Please contact the Archives for more information at either 907-474-2791 or via email to Rose Speranza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Archives staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Other Alaska Polar Regions units will remain open. For assistance please contact the curators directly:
- Books, Periodicals, Rare Books and Rare Maps - Katherine Arndt (email@example.com)
- Oral History & Project Jukebox - Leslie McCartney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alaska Film Archives - Angela Schmidt (email@example.com)
- Alaska Native Language Archive (ANLA) - Siri Tuttle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AHP CPSU and ANCSA 14(h)(1) Historical Places and Cemetery Sites Collection - Robert Drozda (email@example.com)
Thank you for your patience.