The mission of the Alaska and Polar Regions Collections & Archives (APRCA) is to acquire, preserve, and provide access to materials that document the past and present of Alaska and the polar regions.
For information on ordering archival images, see Order Photos.
To search the Manuscript and Photograph holdings, see the Archives catalog.
The University Archives is available by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, receive research support, or request more information, please contact the Archives by phone at 907-474-2791 or by email at UAF-APR-reference-Service@alaska.edu. Archives staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
For assistance from other Alaska and Polar Regions units, please contact the curators directly:
- Books, Periodicals, Rare Books and Rare Maps - Katherine Arndt (email@example.com)
- Oral History & Project Jukebox - Leslie McCartney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alaska Film Archives - Angela Schmidt (email@example.com)
- Alaska Native Language Archive (ANLA) - Anna Berge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- University Archives, Historical Manuscripts, Historical Photographs - Rachel Cohen (email@example.com)