- LS101: part of the UAF core curriculum.
- Reference: Need some one-on-one help with your research, contact the reference desk.
- Small group instruction: get a group together and we can help you with your research needs.
For Faculty & Instructors
- Course-related instruction: we can help your class learn how to use library databases and resources. Schedule an appointment today!
- Small group instruction: get a group together and we show you tips & tricks for finding information via electronic & paper resources.
- Suggestions for Designing Effective Library Research Assignments: Before sending your students to the library, read these tips on creating effective library research assignments.
- Librarian Subject Liaisons: we can help with assignment development and your research needs.