Who is eligible for Interlibrary Loan?

  • All current UAF faculty, staff, and students are eligible to receive UAF Interlibrary Loan services.
  • To be eligible for submitting a request, you must first be registered with the Rasmuson Library circulation system.
  • You must have a current library or Polar Express card and have no overdue materials or fines.
  • In addition, we support researchers affiliated with governmental agencies that need ILL service for job-related research.
  • All current dues paying UAF alumni may also use the UAF ILL department.
  • The Noel Wien Public Library does offer ILL services to non-paying alumni, as well as to the general public.
  • All others needing ILL service are encouraged to contact the Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Library.

FAQ Category: 

This page was last modified on August 18, 2017