You may request materials via Interlibrary Loan (ILL):
- From within library databases
- Using the online form
Requesting Materials via ILL from within library databases
Many of our article/book databases allow you to submit an ILL directly from the database. If the article/book isn't available in full text, look for the "Find It" icon:
- After clicking the icon, a new window or tab will open. If you still don't see options to view the article/book in full text, click "Request this item through interlibrary loan!"
- Login to system using the username and password you created when setting up your ILL account.
- After logging in review the citation information and if needed, make changes.
- Scroll down and click the "Submit Request" button.
- To logout, click the "Exit ILLiad System" button.
Requesting Materials via ILL using the online form
- Log into ILLiad.
- On the left side, under Request Options, click the button for the type of material you wish to request.
- Complete the form.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Submit Request button.
This page was last modified on October 22, 2014