- Items may be renewed twice (excluding media equipment & reserves): in person, over the phone (907-474-6762), or online, unless another patron has requested the item. For info on media equipment renewal, refer to the media pages.
- If the item is needed beyond two renewals, it must be returned to the library and checked back out to begin the process again, provided no other patron has requested the item.
- To renew your own materials online:
- Go to the Library Catalog and click My Account => Renew My Materials
- Type your user ID and library PIN number and click the List Charged Itemsbutton
Your user ID is the number on the back of your Polar Express card (see image below).
If you don't know your library PIN number, contact the Circulation Desk, (907) 474-6762.
Note: If you're needing to renew items that you borrow via Interlibrary Loan (ILL), login to your ILL account.