Alaska Commercial Co. Donates Papers

klondike.jpg The Alaska Commercial Co. (ACC) has donated a collection of historical papers to the Rasmuson Library. The ACC papers and record books document commerce from 1868 to 1940 at St. Michael on the Bering Sea coast and in several Yukon River villages. The records will join a large collection of ACC papers already at the library.

This page was last modified on January 29, 2013