Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 1:00-2:30pm we'll be hosting a beginner's workshop for using EndNote and Mendeley in room 301 Rasmuson Library.
Learn how to:
- Select and download a program
- Use and sync web and desktop libraries
- Create a citation library and organize your research
- Download citations from library databases
- Add new citations of all formats
- Use your program when writing
- Explore citation styles
If possible, bring your laptop!
For more information contact Karen Jensen at email@example.com or 907-474-6695.