The iPad Air features a thinner design than its predecessor. Dropping almost a quarter of the volume of the previous generation iPad, the iPad Air is just 0.29" (7.5 mm) thin and weighs just 1.05 pounds. Overall, the iPad Air is 28% lighter, 20% thinner and 24% less volume than the previous iPad.
The 64-bit architecture allows for more robust and powerful apps. Utilizing the A7 chip, the iPad Air runs apps faster and more efficiently than its predecessor.
- 9.7" LED Multi-Touch IPS Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Native Resolution
- Dual-Core Apple A7 CPU with M7 Chip
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Front 1.2-Megapixel FaceTime HD Camera
- Rear 5-Megapixel iSight Camera
- Lightning Connector, AirPlay Mirroring
- Gyro, Accelerator, Ambient Light Sensor