- Rasmuson Library lends media equipment to UAF students, staff and faculty for academic use only. Borrowed items may not be taken out of town without prior approval of the Media Supervisor. Equipment (such as laptops, digital cameras, digital video recorders and more) is available on a first-come, first-served basis and instructional use takes priority over all other requests.
- Borrowers must have their own UAF ID (PolarExpress) card at time of checkout. You may reserve media equipment ahead of time in person or over the phone as long as you already have a library account created.
- Please return equipment on time. Equipment returned late may result in fines and/or temporary block on equipment usage. Habitually late, lost or damaged equipment may result in permanent loss of media checkout privileges. See the equipment list, reserving equipment or the overdue policy.
- Depending on availability and at the discretion of the Media Supervisor, students with academic research projects may get short extensions on checkouts when approved by their supervising faculty member. Call the Media Desk for details.
- Keys are available for checkout for media equipment rooms in the Duckering, Brooks and Gruening buildings.
- The library provides a number of media services including videotape and DVD duplication, lamination, and minor tape repair.
This page was last modified on August 4, 2017