Books, Magazines, Videos and DVDs.
- Undergraduates may check out print materials for 28 days; grad students and staff have 60 days, and faculty have 120 days.
- Compact discs check out for 7 days.
- Films, DVDs and videotapes check out for 3 days.
- Materials more than 4 weeks overdue will result in a block from further use of library services.
- Reserve items have restricted circulation periods and may not be renewed over the phone. The purpose of putting an item on reserve is so that all students can use the item at the library when they need it, instead of not being able to use it because it's been checked out.
- Any item may be subject to recall if requested by another patron
- Loan periods can be for 2 hours, in-library use only, 2 hour overnight check out, or for 24 hours, overnight check out.
- Most media equipment checks out for three days. The exception is data projectors, which check out to students for 4 hours, or to faculty for 24 hours.