If you've never used the Rasmuson/BioSciences Library Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service you need to complete a registration form. Here's how:
- Go to the ILLiad registration page
- Click the "First Time Users Click Here" button
- Complete the form
- Click the "Submit Information" button (you may need to scroll down)
Notes about completing the form and form fields:
- You must provide information for any field that is required
- Polar Express ID: You'll need the 10 digit number located on the back of your Polar Express card.
- E-Mail Address: Make sure you give us a valid email address for an account that you actually read! E-mail is a primary method of communication between the ILL office and you!
- Your Library Affiliation: Pickup Location for Books: When ILLing books or audiovisual materials, you'll have to come to the library to pick up the item. Select the location where you'd like to pick up the item.
- Choose a Username: Choose a username that you will remember. You will need this username to log into ILLiad when picking up electronic documents or submitting requests.
- Choose a Password: Choose a password that you will remember. We recommend NOT using your UAF email password because the ILL password is not secure.