If you've never used ILLiad with the Rasmsuon Library Interlibrary Loan (ILL) office, you can create an account by logging in with your UA username and password (the same that you use to log in to Blackboard or UA Gmail).
- Go to the ILLiad login page
- Click on "Click Here to Login to Library Databases"
- Enter your UA username and password, then click "Login"
- Complete the ILLiad user registration form
- Click the "Submit Information" button at the bottom of the page
Notes about completing the form and form fields:
- You must provide information for any field that is required. If you do not have that information, please enter "n/a"
- UA ID: This is your UA ID #, which is the eight digit number on the front of your PolarExpress card
- E-Mail Address: Please enter an email address that you check on a regular basis. Email is our primary method for contacting you
- Your Library Affiliation: Pickup Location for Books: You can choose to pick up your physical items at either the Rasmuson Library or the Mather Library