- Register to check out material from Rasmuson Library-- if you've never checked out an item from the library then you'll need to register with us: [Library Registration Form -- .pdf] [Library Registration Form -- .doc]
- Need a quiet place to study? Sign up for a study carrel.
Class and Instructional Resources (for you & your students)
- Course-Related Instruction -- We'll teach your class how to use our resources.
- Library Research Online Tutorials -- Instead of us teaching your class, give your students the link to online tutorials.
- Reference -- Have a research related question? We can help answer it.
- Reserves -- Put material on reserve for your students.
Tell Us What you Need! Suggest Library Resources
Are we missing important books, journals, or other resources? Let us know!
- Document Delivery -- Request book chapters and paper journal articles be scanned and emailed to you as a .pdf file.
- Interlibrary Loan -- Borrow materials that aren't available on campus.
- Off-campus Services -- If you're a remote graduate student, we'll support your research needs.
- ScholarWorks@UA is University of Alaska's institutional repository created to share research and works by UA faculty, students, and staff.