- The Library Catalog. Use it to find books, videos & other materials at UAF Libraries.
- DVD Browser. Use it to find DVDs owned by UAF Rasmuson Library.
- Dissertations and Theses
- WorldCat. Use it to search for material owned by libraries worldwide.
- ALNCat. Use it to find books & materials in Alaskan Libraries.
Looking for E-books?
- eBook Collection from EBSCO - full-text from university and commercial publishers. This is the set of ebooks that used to be known as NetLibrary.
- ebrary - online scholarly and academic titles in all subjects.
- EBL - electronic books online, all subjects.NOTE: Due to the pay-per-use nature (library pays) of this database, use is currently restricted to UAF faculty, staff and students. UAF users will need to authenticate using their UAF email login information, in order to use these ebooks.
- Listen Alaska provides access to downloadable digital content, such as audiobooks, ebooks, and music for patrons of participating libraries throughout Alaska. Note: Some items require a software client download and DRM restrictions apply. For technical problems or comments about the project, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENGnetBASE - engineering reference books and handbooks online.
- Safari Tech provides full-text access to selected IT books.
- Early English Books Online digitized collection of classic early English works.
- Springer - Many books in environmental sciences and behavioral sciences.
- Lynda.com provides online video training for computer software products (e.g., Photoshop, Excel, PHP, etc.) (Note: Lynda titles are not listed in Goldmine.)
Online reference books:
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - A database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Credo Reference - More than 400 reference books online, all topics.
- Oxford Premium Reference - Dictionaries, encyclopedias, and handbooks in all subject areas. Also features timelines for many subjects, maps, illustrations, quotation sources, and bilingual dictionaries.