- The Library Catalog. Use it to find books, videos & other materials at UAF Libraries.
- DVD Browser. Use it to find DVDs owned by UAF Rasmuson Library.
- WorldCat. Use it to search for material owned by libraries worldwide.
Looking for E-books?
- eBook Collection from EBSCO - full-text from university and commercial publishers. This is the set of ebooks that used to be known as NetLibrary.
- Ebook Central - electronic books online, all subjects. Use is restricted to UAF faculty, staff and students. UAF users will need to authenticate using their UAF email login information, in order to use these ebooks.
- Alaska Digital Library (formerly ListenAlaska) provides access to downloadable digital content, such as audiobooks, ebooks, and music for patrons of participating libraries throughout Alaska. Note: Some items require a software client download and DRM restrictions apply. For technical problems or comments about the project, email AskRasmusonLibrary@uaf.libanswers.com.
- ENGnetBASE - engineering reference books and handbooks online.
- Safari Tech provides full-text access to selected IT books.
- Early English Books Online digitized collection of classic early English works.
- Springer - Many books in environmental sciences and behavioral sciences.
Online reference books:
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - A database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Credo Reference - More than 400 reference books online, all topics.
- Oxford Premium Reference - Dictionaries, encyclopedias, and handbooks in all subject areas. Also features timelines for many subjects, maps, illustrations, quotation sources, and bilingual dictionaries.