- Get a cable with RCA connections on both ends.
- Connect one white end into the port on the power adapter of the telconference kit.
- Connect the red and white plugs on the other end to the "AUX" audio inputs on the switcher panel located just underneath the counter.
- Make sure the switcher panel is set to "aux."
- Be sure to plug in the phone line for the teleconference kit!
- Adjust the volume on the teleconference kit; speakers should be working.
This page was last modified on November 7, 2014