- Register to check out material from Rasmuson Library-- if you've never checked out an item from the library then you'll need to register with us: [Library Registration Form -- .pdf] [Library Registration Form -- .doc]
- Register for Interlibary Loan (ILL)-- before you can use ILL you'll need to create an account.
Class and Instructional Resources (for you & your students)
- Using Library Resources for UAF Faculty
- Course-Related Instruction -- We'll teach your class how to use our resources.
- Library Research Online Tutorials -- Instead of us teaching your class, give your students the link to online tutorials.
- Linking to records in the Library Catalog -- Learn how to link directly to a record in the Library Catalog.
- Reference -- Have a research related question? We can help answer it.
- Reserves -- Put material on reserve for your students.
- Open Text Book Options -- Links to open textbooks.
Tell Us What you Need! Suggest Library Resources
Are we missing important books, journals, or other resources? Let us know!
- Document Delivery -- Request book chapters and paper journal articles be scanned and emailed to you as a .pdf file.
- Interlibrary Loan -- Borrow materials that aren't available on campus.
- Off-campus Services -- If you're a remote faculty, we'll support your teaching and research needs.
- ScholarWorks@UA is University of Alaska's institutional repository created to share research and works by UA faculty, students, and staff.
This page was last modified on January 28, 2017