- You can transfer PDF and ePub formats to your Kobo.
- Before you can transfer EBL & ListenAlaska ePub e-books from your computer to your Kobo Adobe Digital Editions must be installed on your computer and you must have and Adobe ID.
To transfer e-books to your Kobo:
- Connect your Kobo to your computer by plugging in the USB.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions on your computer and if prompted, click Authorize Device and then Finished
- Once authorized, you can drag e-Books from the Adobe Digital Editions library to your Kobo.
- Safely eject your Kobo from your computer.
- On your Kobo, navigate to your library and click on the title of the book you want to read.
This page was last modified on November 30, 2014