Come to the Circulation Desk to:
- checkout and return library materials (e.g., books, videos, media equipment, reserves, etc.)
- place a hold or recall library materials
- get your Library Catalog pin number
- pick up Interlibrary Loan books
- get help with the photocopiers
- get help finding specific library items
- get answers for general or directional questions
- Are you a public library patron, researcher or visiting Faculty member affiliated with UAF? Please see the checkout policy on the library cards page.
- I have a dorm room - why do I need a local address or PO Box to sign up for library privileges?
- Reserve a conference room. What kind of rooms are available to reserve?
The Circulation Counter is staffed mainly by UAF student employees. If you have a problem with a library policy, please ask to speak to a supervisor. If you need help locating information please consult a librarian at the Reference Desk.