UAF Rasmuson Library is here to support YOU! Here are some of the services we offer:
- Hard Copy: You can place library owned material or items owned by you to be available for check out for at either library.
- Blackboard: You can post articles online in your Blackboard class. Contact OIT at 907-474-8300 for help with Blackboard. The library can scan articles into .PDF format for your convenience and send it back via email. Copyright forbids the library to scan or stream a whole work.
For more info about reserves, call (907) 474-6762 or email email@example.com.
- Document Delivery: This service is designed to provide electronic access to print material. You may request journal articles, book chapters, etc. through your ILLiad account and the item will be digitized and delivered electronically as a .pdf file. Read more about DocDel.
- Book Delivery: Do you need a book from Rasmuson Library but your office is located on upper campus? Place a request through your ILLiad account for the book to be delivered to the Keith Mather Library or the Rasmuson Library for convenient pick-up.
- Library Instruction: Library faculty teach a one-credit course, LS 101 Library Information and Research. There are several options available to students in completing this requirement.
- Off-Campus Library Services serves rural UAF students and faculty who do not have local access to library collections and services. Off-campus Services works in support of the College of Rural and Community Development and the Center for Distance Education and Independent Learning.