Odds & Ends
- Computing Help Desk: Campus computing help is located in the Bunnell building room 231. e-mail email@example.com or call from the Fairbanks area 907-450-8300 and outside of Fairbanks 1-800-478-8226.
- Copiers and printers are located throughout the library. For more information about printing and copying in the library, see Photocopiers and Printers.
- Group Study Rooms and Quiet Study Floors: Rasmuson Library has several group study rooms available for faculty and student use. Rooms may be reserved or used on a first-come/first-served basis (inquire at the circulation desk). Several floors of the library are also designated quiet study areas (Levels 2, 5 and 6).
- Laptops, Digital Media Equipment and More for Loan: Rasmuson Library loans audio/visual and computer equipment for loan to UAF students for on-campus, academic use.
- Wireless Network: The Rasmuson is networked for wireless access throughout the building. Windows with a view of the Alaska Range and Denali are found on Levels 5 and 6.