After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify what types of publications are periodicals.
- Recognize the difference between scholarly and non-scholarly periodicals.
- Search appropriate databases to determine if UAF Rasmuson Library has access to a journal.
- Select databases related to your research topic.
- Perform a basic search in Academic Search Premier and limit your search to scholarly journals.
- Use the Cite tool in Academic Search Premier.
This module includes:
- Three YouTube videos (videos include closed captioning)
- One self-paced tutorial
- One “test yourself” quiz